Kit's back again!
Lazy coloring because I am lazy...but the lineart is nice
It's winter, so he has to dress up more...he doesn't like that.
Too hot for you. Tattoo and Anatomy Reference
| RP Info
| RP Tracker1st Year App
| 2nd Year App Basic Information
Name: Kit X
Nicknames: Kitkat, Kittie
Height: 1,73 m / 5' 8''
Gender: usually male, but he is actually agender/gender-fluid.
Sexuality/Romantic Orientation: pansexual, gray-romantic
Species: Dragon hybrid
Species Description: he's half-dragon and half-shapeshifter. He has a human appearance with dragon features but he seems to have only shapeshifter's abilities.
• Shapeshifting: can change his various features and in some cases he can copy a person's appearances. However, he rarely copies other people because it is quite exhaustive for him, especially when it comes to changing heights and weights. He could also modify his internal organs and cells.
• Flying: he has big wings, so he can fly high and fast.
• Easy Elementalism: he owns a talisman with which he can create small rustles of wind
• Fetishes Creation: he uses small spirits/demons to curse objects to prank others
Courses: PTS 101, BST 102, LIN 101
Passed Courses: NEC 102, SHD 103, ELM 103, CRS 102
Roommate: Personal Information Likes
Gabe Kit was kicked out of the Bone dorm, so he might want someone to tease all the time, be prepared
Lover: Aiden, birb girl, but who knows how it will go
• Colorful things
• Odd, shining trinkets
• Things made of gold
• Some cute things, some cute people
• Having a scythe, though he had it for too little time
• Flying over the Academy Dislikes
• People he doesn't like
• Getting wet
• Rainy days
• Being alone
• Having to sleep alone
• Going around at night
• The Shadow Realm. Boring, monotonous and without any color Strengths
• His stubbornness in achieving results.
• He can harden his skin and covers himself with his wings to protect himself.
• His speed; he can fly pretty quickly and has good reflexes.
• He can grab things with his tail, and slam them on enemies' heads.Weaknesses
• Getting wet, it makes him incredibly miserable.
• Being alone for a a lot of time.Goals
• Finding people to stay with in order to not being alone, having other people to annoy or admitting he's cool.
• Learning something. Maybe. More like "I'll try out every class to see what's more interesting."Fears
• Getting lost in lonely places and finding himself alone because he suffers from eremophobia.
• Having his wings hurt.Personality
Stubborn | Teasing| A bit narcissist | Crybaby | Loyal | Outspoken | Flirty | Show-off
Kit can be a nuisance, but it's only because he loves teasing people and grinning at them. He has no problems at flirting with any kind of creature.
He has a constant need of having people around him. Even if they're not talking/paying attention to him, he just needs others' presence to feel okay.
He can be a loyal friend, though, and if you flatter him a bit, he will promote you to the "You are cool" category. Just say something nice about his hair or wings or eyes, and he will love you.
Kit may be a crybaby about some things, for example if it is obvious that you're cooler than him or if you excel in something that he doesn't, he will complain and look at you with an agry face while his eyes are weeping. He will also do that if you don't congratulate when he does something right. Or when he feels really positive and good-looking and nobody notices that.
Kit might get violent, the way dragons are violent. He starts growling and before you realizes it, he might have already kicked you to the ground. He knows nothing about fighting techniques, he simply uses his body to hit. He gets violent if someone touches his hair or wings without his previous consent as well.History
:"Do you know what happens when a shapeshifter and a she-dragon like each other? They do the do and Kit shows up!"
,Kit about his birth.
That's exactly what happened. Kit's father, a shapeshifter, saw once the beautiful red scales of a she-dragon. He admired them so much that he got closer to the creature until he discovered they could communicate somehow. After some years spent together, they decided to try having a baby and Kit was born.
He was a pretty active kid and always ran around the place his father lived in. His mother wasn't a really caring one, it was mainly his father the one who took care of him. Being the only one of his kind, he never had a real friend but he spent his days with both dragons' and shapeshifters' children. His fear of being alone showed up when he was 6 and he got lost in a cave, while he was on a trip with some baby dragons. He found himself alone and couldn't find the way to the exit. Kit panicked and crawled in the dark, crying and screaming to be found.
After that experience, Kit gained that need of having people around him and at the same time, his constant teasing attitude. Dragons didn't mind that behavior but they aren't like people. Kit needed someone who he really could talk to. His shapeshifting abilities showed up at his 10th birthday. He now could hide his main dragon-like features (scales, horns and tail) but he never found the courage to hide his wings. The boy then wore heavy clothes to hide them underneath and went out in the real world, with normal people. At first he liked that kind of life but after some weeks he couldn't bear hiding his real self anymore and looked for a place where he could be his fabulous self. He found OtherWorlde, chose casually some courses and enrolled in.Misc. Information
• He can easily change his features' colors, length, shape. However it is a bit more difficult hiding his horns and tail, because his body have to "merge" with them, and it is quite painful.
• All his clothes leave his shoulders uncovered.
• He likes posing as a model. As a model. Yes.
• His skin is golden/orange-ish. Because he likes those colors.
• Every person who is just a bit shorter than him will be called "shortie" by him. Who is taller might go after the name of "giant" or "too tall dude"
• He loves giving nicknames to people.
• His tail is 2 meters long. It might get stuck. But it's beautiful so don't speak about it. Also, quite sensitive.
• His bones crackle. A lot, even when he is not shifting. This because at each minimum change of his emotional status, his molecules change.
• His wings membrane is really sensitive. Really, really.
• Phire, Thunder and Xero were Kit's best dragons.
• He sheds skin every three-four months. It is not totally embarassing, but it makes him moan when it's around sensitive areas.
• He owns lots of clothes. He needs a really big closet for the all of them.Character Relationships
Go here ==> RP TrackerRoleplaying Preferences
• I like both lit and script.
• Time Zone UTC/GMT : +1SamplesScript Sample
Go looking in Neos' App
. Too lazy to add one here too for now.Lit Sample
Same as above.